Nail Application Instructions
Glue Instructions (Long Wear Use)
1. Remove any polish (even clear!) from your nail with polish remover, then wash your hands!
2. Trim your nails so that they are all even (especially important for nails with clear beds).
3. File natural nails with included file for smooth finish.
4. Use included cuticle stick to push cuticles down in order to avoid applying nail to skin.
5. Use the included mini buffer to buff nails, making it easier to adhere nails.
6. Brush off excess dust with fluffy makeup brush and cleanse each nail with included alcohol wipe.
7. Place dab of included nail glue to natural nail and to the back of the press-on nail.
8. Apply press-on nail to natural nail firmly, holding it down for at least 10 seconds. Repeat for both hands.
9. Once they are all applied, snap a pic and tag @RoseGxldNails on Instagram so we can see how dope you look!
Adhesive Tab Instructions (Quick Use)
1. Follow steps 1-6 of the nail glue instructions.
2.Using a tweezer, pull adhesive tab off plastic back and place firmly onto nail. Keep the top protective plastic in place until adhesive tabs have been applied to all ten fingers.
3. Once all nails have been covered with adhesive tabs, remove the clear plastic layer from the top (one at a time) using the tweezers.
4. Apply press-on nail to the adhesive, lining the bottom of the nail just above the cuticle, and press down firmly from cuticle to tip. Repeat the process for remaining nails.
5. Once they are all applied, snap a pic and tag @RoseGxld on Instagram so we can see how dope you look!